Book a Tee Time
Denver Golf COVID-19 Update
June 1, 2021
COVID Safety Precautions:
- Keep a minimum physical distance of at least 6’ from anyone not in your household.
- If fully vaccinated, 14 days after your final shot, you don’t have to wear a face covering inside or out.
- If you are not fully vaccinated, you must wear a face covering indoors, except while eating or drinking.
- Face coverings are always encouraged when closer than 6’ to someone not in your household or if you are not vaccinated.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, face covering and any personal protective equipment you feel necessary.
- Groups of less than four will be paired together to assure as many people get a chance to play as possible. If you are not comfortable being paired with other golfers, we encourage you to book four players.
- To assure as many players get a cart as possible, we pair players together into one cart. You may choose to ride single in a cart for an additional charge of $7 for 18-holes or $4 for 9-holes.
- Guests may check in and pay in the pro shop or, if you prefer, you may pay over the phone with a valid credit card.
- Accepted payment forms in the pro shop: Cash, Credit Card (MC/Visa only), Rain Check, Credit Book and Gift Cards.
- Water coolers have been removed from the courses. Water stations with water and ice are located in the clubhouses, and water fountains/water bottle filling stations are located on the courses where possible. Bring a water bottle (or two) and fill up for free. Refills at the turn are free too!
- Food and beverage service is available for dine in or to go.
We are all in this together. Thank you in advance for respecting each other and practicing physical distancing which enables us to remain safe and healthy for us all to enjoy our rounds.
Denver Golf is your neighborhood course. Together, we will get through this!