Book a Tee Time
Denver Golf COVID-19 Update
Denver Golf has been working diligently to monitor the COVID-19 pandemic and align the operations of the golf course with the recommendations of the public health orders that have been issued. We are dedicated to protecting the health and safety of both the public and our staff. In order to remain open, all customers must obey the following rules designed for everyone’s protection.
COVID Rules For Your Safety:
- Keep a physical distancing of at least 6’ from everyone at all times.
- Guests MUST wear a face cover in and around the clubhouse unless eating or drinking. This can be a home-made face cover. Here is a link to the CDC page on how to make a home-made face cover. www.cdc.gov.
- Bring your own hand sanitizer and/or disinfectant wipes, face covering and any personal protective equipment you feel necessary
- Guests must follow all physical distancing rules or they will be removed from the course without a refund.
- We allow one rider per cart unless you live in the same household. Addresses will be verified using our customer database. Face coverings while riding in the golf cart are recommended. Take turns getting clubs out of bags to maintain physical distancing. We do not reserve golf carts and, due to extreme demand, we cannot guarantee a golf cart will be available for your tee time.
- Pull carts and rental clubs will be available on a first come first serve basis.
- Golf carts, pull carts and rental clubs will be disinfected after each use.
Reserving a tee time:
- Driving ranges are open.
- Players can purchase range tokens by calling the pro shop or with a range card. Players will be assigned a station and a range attendant will place the balls at the station.
- Range stations will be reserved for players with a tee time. All other stations will be first come first serve.
- The putting and chipping greens are open to everyone. There will be no holes or flags.
- The First Tee courses are open when not in use by the First Tee. Adults must be accompanied by a child.
- Tee times can be made over the phone by calling 720.865.4653, or online at the bottom of this page for up to 14 days in advance for Loyalty Members, and 7 days in advance without a Loyalty Membership. Visit www.cityofdenvergolf.com/loyalty_program/ for information or to purchase a Loyalty Membership. At this time, Loyalty Memberships are not available in the pro shops.
- All reservations are made as walking. Reservations can be changed to ride at time of check-in.
- Reservations of less than four may be paired with other golfers to fill out the foursome. If you are not comfortable having a group join you, we encourage you to book and show up with four players.
On the course:
- Pro shops will be closed until further notice. When you arrive at the course, call the pro shop to pay over the phone with a credit or debit card. If you want to hit range balls, let the staff member know and they will include them in your transaction.
- If you intend to use the driving range to warm up, arrive no more than 40 minutes prior to your tee time. If you do not want to warm up on the range, arrive no more than 15 minutes prior to your tee time.
- We will accept gift card, credit book, rain check and loyalty point payments over the phone. You will be required to provide the certificate number and some personal information for the individual it is registered to for these payment types.
- To speed up the check in process we encourage one person to pay for the entire reservation and have the other players use an electronic form of payment to settle-up later.
- Scorecards and pencils will be available, however, we encourage you to keep score on the Denver Golf app. The app is available to download at Android or Apple stores for free, or you can print the scorecard prior to arriving at the course by downloading at
www.CityOfDenverGolf.com on the individual course pages.
Food and Beverage Service:
- Check in with the starter. DO NOT head to the first tee until the starter has called your group.
- Leave flagsticks in the cup at all times.
- Holes are modified to allow the golf ball to go in the hole but not to the bottom of the hole. Remove your golf ball carefully to avoid touching the flag stick. Do not remove the flag stick from the hole.
- Scores may be posted using the USGA most likely score guidelines.
- DO NOT touch anyone else’s golf equipment including bag, clubs, balls, tees, pull cart, etc.
- Bunker rakes, ball washers, water coolers, sand bottles and towel buckets have been removed.
- Bring your own prefilled water bottles. There will be no coolers on the course.
- Restrooms in the clubhouse and on the courses are open and will be disinfected regularly.
- To avoid anyone else having to touch your trash we encourage you to hold on to all trash especially food items until the end of your round. At the end of your round deposit your trash into the properly marked trash and recycle bins around the clubhouse.
- Limited seating is available in the restaurant and on the patio. No groups over 8 people will be seated.
- Food is available for dine in (25% capacity) or to go. For to go orders, you can call ahead from the parking lot, or the 9th or 18th tee.
- Due to limited staffing, hours may vary.
If you are not sick, symptom free and feel safe to golf, please come enjoy a round at one of the
Denver Golf Courses. The courses will only remain open if everyone obeys all the safety and physical distancing requirements. We are all in this together. Thank you in advance for respecting each other by adhering to all physical distancing protocols which enables us to remain open for you to enjoy.
Denver Golf is your neighborhood course. Together, we will get through this!
Denver Golf's online reservation system requires a credit card to make a tee time reservation. A no-show fee of per no-show player may be charged if the reservation is not canceled or modified at least 24 hours in advance.
- A golfer is considered a no-show if they don't check in at least 15 minutes prior to their tee time.
- Multiple consecutive tee times: For 2-5 tee times (8-20 people), you must call the golf shop to reserve times and pay for the tee times in advance.
- For tournament groups of 21 players or more, please fill out a tournament request form and submit. If you have any tournament questions, you can contact Leslie Wright in the golf office to arrange a time for your tournament group, 720.913.0722 or email her at email@example.com.
When logging in, use the web user name and password the pro shop has issued you. Do not create a new profile. If you need any assistance with your user name and password, please contact us at 720-865-4653 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.